|Effects||+3-15% chance that plants planted by you become golden|
Expert gardener is a skill in the gardening skill tree. The skill is in the fourth tier of the skill tree, and requires Thorny weapons or Thorny skin at level 5 to level up. Each point allocated to this skill will add 3% chance that plants planted by you become golden.
An experience point is awarded for each fully grown plant manually harvested (not for wood).
Characters initially fail to retrieve seed from about 25% of the plants they harvest. Requiring more to be looted to maintain the same stock, until the Grateful gardener talent has 5 points in it.
Each gardening level increases a players extra harvest chance by 0.4%, for up to 40% at level 100. So able to gaining an average of 14 vegetables for each 10 plants harvested.
+5-25% chance to gain a seed when harvesting plants
Eat your vegetables!
+5-25% food when eating plants or cooked food made out of plants
Bottomless water can
+10-50% chance to not consume water when using water can
+5-25% critical hit damage
+10-50 thorns damage
Poison coated weapons
+5-25% chance to apply poison on hit, reduces enemy healing received by 75%
+3-15% chance that plants planted by you become golden
+5-25% damage against poisoned targets